Registration and a few other questions

Discussion in 'Guest Friendly' started by Daviana, May 22, 2018.

1. I really love the concept of this RP and the work that's been done to make all the character classes balanced and interesting. I haven't found many Digimon RPs that are able to balance the complexity of the canonical varying types of Digidestined in this manner, so I was very disappointed to find that when I tried to register, new registrations weren't/aren't being accepted. May I inquire when they will be opening? I don't mind waiting as players get sorted and the mods adjust to the bigger playerbase, I'm just wondering if the mods have a guess on when registration will open up.

Secondly, I was wondering if non-registered users could join the Discord. I've been in several RPs where joining before applying was a major faux pas, and I'd like to avoid that if at all possible. The last thing anybody wants to do is make a bad first impression online, particularly in Digimon RP given there aren't many Digimon RPs still going these days.

Thirdly, is it okay to use my own art for my character? Not his Digimon - I tend to default to the wiki on that because even Google Image Search can result in accidental art theft - but the human character is one I sat down and did art for this morning and I think it would work nicely. I would have used a faceclaim or something along those lines, but I had a very specific mental image of my character I wanted to adhere to.