JUSTICE IS HERE! Enter: The DigiRangers!

Discussion in 'Extras' started by Driclone, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Driclone Staff Member Administrator Moderator OOC

Do you want to meet your new heroes?
    Of course you do.
    Thank you for gathering around ladies, gentleman and Digital folks. For some time now, trouble has been brewing in this world. Crime is on the rise, evil is surfacing and chaos is ensuing. Long has there been few who stood against them, but no more! These folks, albeit young in age, have decided that today is the day those nightmares would end! Let me introduce to you... The Digirangers!

[​IMG]

A force united in the face of great danger that is the Evildoers of this world! They stand together, fueled by their feelings and desires to protect this realm. Don't let their cute and small appearance fool you, for their heart is fueled by the word justice and the passion of helping people in need. Now, without further ado, let me show your our new heroes!
    CORBENIC AINSWORTH
    Background
    The mentor, he who ensures the safety of the DigiRangers, the big brother for everyone. If you were to ask him, he'd wonder how he got involved in all of this, but his body moves faster then anyone to help the weak! It is also said that he is the one that furnishes the Megazord, but I have no idea what that is.

Digimon
    The Mentor has one of the most useful digimons for this group: a Trailmon. Yes, you've heard me correctly. The mentor does not fight with a big known lizard like a MetalGreymon but rather, with everyone's loved ride. Plus, it's the C-89 Model that was said to have vanished ages ago!
    Background
    The appointed leader of the group and the red ranger, even if she tries to deny it. She was one of the first human to face the evil that seeped into this world. Not only did she face it, but the fires of her soul and justice were strong enough to carve her symbol unto the foe that she fought. If that's not proof of leadership, then I don't know what is!

Digimon
    Her partner became a part of her, allowing Rosalie to continue fighting the good fight, to let justice and courage radiate upon this realm. Because of this, she is able to take on the form of a digimon herself and to stand on the frontline!
    Background
    The Green Ranger, right-hand of the group and seeker of hope. He has spent years in solitude, yet he never faltered nor succombed to despair, only moving forward in the hopes of finding a salvation. His kindness reaches far, as he wishes not to abandon others to the same fate that he suffered.

Digimon
    A pure potato with wing. You've guessed it, it's Patamon. Qualified as a cute winged digimon, it has unknown potential and may surprise many that believe it to be inoffensive.
    Background
    Weak of body but strong of heart, Yahiko is the Gold Ranger. His passion and desires for justice radiate through his actions, allowing him to join the fight against the wrongdoers. He is also the choreographist for most of the ranger's poses supposedly.

Digimon
    Just like the red leader, our Gold Ranger stands on the frontline, representing the shining justice that lives through the heart of the squad! Some say that his forms bring about miracles and creates a new fate to the rescued.
    Background
    The yellow ranger, just like the Red Ranger, faced the seed of evil as soon as it appeared in this world. Whilst the red leader took the fight to the main guy at the spot, this young lady here and her big caring heart focused instead on saving her allies and bringing them to safety, breaking single-handedly the barrier that stopped their escape.

Digimon
    Coria's digimon is a courageous Elecmon. During the battle against the evil invaders, the critter had showed the spirit of justice, standing firm against the enemy and supporting all of his allies as much as possible.
    Background
    Missing Zephyr, Pink Ranger, Black Ranger and Ezekiel

Digimon
    I'm prepared for this I never shoot to miss But I feel like a storm is coming If I'm gonna make it through the day Then there's no more use in running This is something I gotta face If I risk it all Could you break my fall?
    Background
    Missing Pink Ranger, Black Ranger and Ezekiel

Digimon
    I'm prepared for this I never shoot to miss But I feel like a storm is coming If I'm gonna make it through the day Then there's no more use in running This is something I gotta face If I risk it all Could you break my fall?
    Background
    Missing Black Ranger and Ezekiel

Digimon
    Background
    Missing Ezekiel

Digimon
    Background
    All Done

Digimon
    Background
    Missing Benny, Zephyr, Pink Ranger, Black Ranger and Ezekiel

Digimon

You wish to join the DigiRangers? Great! They're always open for more help, for there is always evil lurking. In order to be an official member, you need to have justice in your heart, kindness as one of your values and be aged between 12 and 15. Why so young? Because Youth is justice. If you fit those conditions, contact the Mentor and he shall see if you are worthy.

For those that are older, fret not. The Rangers are always in need of some support. If you think your skills can be useful to the group, contact the Mentor as well and he'll find ways to make you partake in this holy mission. Keep in mind though that you will not be considered one of the DigiRangers and thus will have no color code given to you.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017