I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto [Invite]

Discussion in 'Forest Region' started by Jason Lhant, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Ezra Greenfield Purity

Ezra stared at the chaos going on around him, too confused to speak. Now a little tiny red ball thing was defending Jason "Is that his partner?" Ezra murmured, grabbing the device he had to stare at it.

Is there some sort of magic word for me too? What do I say? Will it do anything without my... my partner?

Ezra's hands shook as he held the D-Scanner in both his hands.

I need to help... I need to fight. To save them. Partner or no, that's... that's who I AM right now!

"... Evolution!" the word spilled off his lips almost instinctualy as he swung the D-Scanner down against his own hand. In an instant, he felt like he was torn away from reality, like he was being changed and remolded. It was a terrifyingly alien feeling... but exhilarating at the same time. No time had passed when he regained his sense of reality, but every muscle felt like it was on fire... in an exciting way. He leaned his head back to let out a yell, and a roar came from his maw.

Now terrified at the sound that had erupted from his own mouth, Ezra looked down at his new paws in a panic, quickly falling back down to his new four-legged gait "What the hell!?" he screamed out in horrified confusion at having transformed into Firamon.
    • Jason Lhant Courage
      Grigori the Guilmon

Jason... Didn't know where to start. First the dino guy had completely forgotten that he was about to get slaughtered and was hugging his dino instead of helping him (He would remember this) and just before he could be splattered into a human pie, a tiny thing had decided to jump in to save the day. Now, this tiny thing knew his name but Jason was more concerned about the fact that it had come to his aid instead of how it knew who he was. And then to top it all off, the other guy? He turned into a lion. Yup. A four-legged lion.

Now hold on a second.

What the flying fuck?

Seriously! He'd had enough of this! FIRST he couldn't log out, now he was apparently stuck here, then dino pet guy shows up, and then he gets attacked by a giant club wielding... Thing! And then the dino cuddling, and then him being about to be splattered, and the new thing, and the lion, and... Come on! This was just too much! He couldn't take it anymore! What the fuck was this? What the fuck was that? This was too much for him! He was already an anxiety-ridden wreck thanks to college, and this? He wasn't prepared for this!

Of course, the big guy wasn't as happy about the newcomer as the rest of the group was. It would raise it's club to clobber the tiny Gigimon that was now trying to gnaw at it's leg. As much as it burned, it wasn't going to stop it from attacking, but the attack from the larger Digimon would do it. The attack would catch the Ogremon off-guard and knock it over, still with the Gigimon refusing to let go or unclench it's jaws from it's target. It was a stubborn little thing.
      • Evan Watanabe Light
        Colby the Guilmon

It seems as if everyone is working very hard in the battle. While Jason is fighting for his life, Ezra was trying to find away to take down this beast and then there is Colby being a cute little dinosaur rushing into the battlefield head on to protect Gigimon! All you could see was a smile on his face as he shouted. "Yoku Ganbattane!" Colby on the other hand would turn his little head over to his partner wondering with another confused look on his face. "Why the hell am I following this guy again? Evan I need a card boost!"

Evan sighed at this wishing his Digimon could realize how strong he is instead of relying on his cards but whatever floats his boat. With that being said, Evan pulled out the chosen card he picked from earlier. He swiped it down his digivice while shouting. "Digimodify Omega Blade activate!" A sword appeared in Colby's hand however the Digimon was a little confused as to why Evan picked this card out of all cards.

"Why this card out of all things?"

"You might hurt the red ball!" Evan pointed out.

"Oh noted okay here I go!" While Colby was trying to attack the Ogremon with a blade swipe attack, Evan on the other hand decided to check on Ezra to see how he was doing however, the only thing he witnessed was Ezra turning into a lion like Digimon! Evan stood there for a bit trying to take this all in until finally it clicked! He slapped his hands together while pointing at Ezra.

"Your a druid Erza!"
        • Ezra Greenfield Purity

"I'm a what!?" Ezra yelled, panic in his voice as he shook on all four legs, now not only frightened for the strange world that he'd fallen into, but the fact that he was now somehow no longer human! This was crazy! It was impossible!

He turned to Evan with a shocked expression on his face "How do I turn b-ba...!" his outrage petered out at the end of his sentence as he looked on to the fight happening right in front of him.

He had the power to help now... he could feel it within him. But it didn't make sense. He couldn't just suddenly now be a creature like this. He was a person.

And that's when it clicked in his mind: This was like a costume. He didn't know if he would be changing back as easily as he'd just transformed, but he knew that right now, in this very moment... this was his role!

He stamped one paw down and let out a loud roar "Fine, I'm a lion now! This is ridiculous, but this is what I am I guess!" he declared, bounding forward up toward the Ogremon, moving like this was the body he had been born into.

In a flash, it seemed like the Ogremon was facing a pretty intimidating group with the Firamon and Guilmon with a sword now. Ezra wondered if they would even need to fight at this point or if the big ugly green guy would just book it at this point.
          • Jason Lhant Courage
            Grigori the Guilmon

Yes, Jason was fighting for his life and THESE TWO WEREN'T HELPING! Instead, Ezra was fawning over the fact he was a lion now, and the other guy was fawning over the lion.

"You're a druid Erza!" said Evan.

"I'm a what!?"
              cried Ezra.

"Yer a wizard, Harry!" Jason yelled back at them, without missing a heartbeat - at least before he had to roll out of the way when the Ogremon would try to bring it's club down on him again. The Gigimon would stop biting it's ankles and go for the club, but was sent flying by a hard whack. The Ogremon would barely get it's club up in time to block the blade from the Guilmon, but the attack on the much smaller thing brought Jason's eyes wide.

"Y-you... You just..."

Jason was horrified at the fact the little thing had just used it's body to try to keep him out of harm's way. Steadily, Jason would crawl toward the prone form of the Gigimon, taking it in his arms, looking absolutely distraught at what he'd done. If he'd just gotten out of the way sooner, or if he'd just stayed out of this, or if he'd run... Maybe this little guy wouldn't...

The Ogremon would swing at the Guilmon in order to try to knock it away before it would charge toward the Gigimon that had continuously attacked it. Jason would see this, and put it down, before standing to his feet and turning to face it, holding his arms out side to side. He seemed to be shielding the Gigimon.

"It's my turn to protect you!"

The Ogremon wasn't stopping regardless of who was in the way, and it would raise it's club as Jason would resign himself...

"Run! Run now!"
              He barked back at the Gigimon as he would shut his eyes. Gigimon would open it's eyes, and stare wide-eyed at what was going on in front of him...

"Jason..." Gigimon would manage to mutter out... No... No! Not like this! Not when he'd finally found him! This missing piece, what he felt like he'd been missing all his existence, he couldn't lose this now!

Jason's crest and digivice would suddenly begin glowing at that moment, and the glow of the digivice would stop the Ogremon in it's tracks as it would cover it's eyes, growling from being blinded by the light.

It was there that the Gigimon began to change...

"GIGIMON... DIGIVOLVE TO...

A second member of the Guilmon species would appear in front of their very eyes and attack as it charged forward...

"ROCK BREAKER!" The Guilmon cried out as it would hit the Ogremon while it was still blinded. The Ogremon seemed like it was beginning to tire... It wouldn't be much more now.

• Evan Watanabe Light
              Colby the Guilmon

Evan couldn't believe how much fun he was having! The fact that Jason joined in on the fun while leaving poor Ezra confused was quite hilarious indeed. Evan can't help the fact he's a little prankster despite is shy and somewhat timid self. At least here he can enjoy himself for a bit instead of worrying about his career and all. With that Evan turned his head to Ezra while having a smile on his face. If you can guess correctly, it looks like Evan has something else up his sleeve. "Are you Simba now?" He giggled.

"Evan!" Colby's yelp caught Evan's attention instantly as he watched his partner get thrown back by the Ogremon's club! Putting his jokes to the side, Evan rushed over to check on his partner, scanning for any signs of injuries.

"Are you alright?"

"Evan what's going on? We're supposed to work together!"

The male knew what he meant but at the same time that's his worse fear. His personality is way different from his online self and man if only there was away to get that side of him out from hiding. "I'm... not good with this stuff okay? I'm nothing like my online self!"

"What do you mean by that? Oh we'll talk about that later just please Evan I need you!"

"I'll try. I don't understand these cards too well. We haven't had the time to go through them." He reminded him while taking out another card wondering if this will work. Right when Evan was about to swipe, the little red ball turned into another Guilmon wait there's two now? Evan blinked, turned his head to Colby than back at the other Guilmon before gasping out loud. "Guilmon used double team! It's super effective!"

"WHAT THE HELL EVAN?"

"Don't worry I have an idea! This should confuse the Ogremon!"

"Good idea! Time to have some fun!" Colby waited patiently for the other Guilmon to make it's move and right when it hit the wild Digimon's blind spot, Colby joined in as well! "Pyro Sphere!" Colby called out while sending a fireball from his mouth!

"Perfect Digi-modify! Targeting skill activate!" Evan looked at the card to figure out exactly what it does. He tilted his head to the right before speaking out to his partner. "Oh I get it! This card hits without a fail! Go get them Colby also hey Simba what do you have up your sleeve?" He asked while winking at the lion like creature.
              • Ezra Greenfield Purity

"I don't even have sleeves anymore! My costume's probably ruined!" Ezra complained back at Evan, finding it hard to focus on the task at hand with the others' ridiculous quips flying around. He shook his head and looked back to Ogremon

Okay, okay, focus. What would a giant lion do? I'm in danger so... a lion attacks back, right? Let's try this!

Ezra leaned back on his hind legs for a moment, waiting for a gap between the others' attacks, and then once there was an opening, launched forward toward the Ogremon, attempting to tackle him to the ground with another loud roar. While he successfully hit the large digimon, he wasn't quite so sure on how he was supposed to tackle someone properly, and ended up ramming his head into the Ogremon's chest rather than trying to pin it under his claws. While his target was hit hard by the bulk of the lion's weight, Ezra was left dazed and stumbling to the side rather than falling on top of the Ogremon. "Ow! Okay, next time, not with my head, got it." he groaned from the ground, cursing silently about how stupid that move was.