- April 25
- United States
New Member, from United States
- Nymphali was last seen:
- Apr 20, 2018
- April 25
- United States
- Gender / Pronouns:
- Powerplaying & Godmodding:
- I don't mind people doing this in smaller ways to continue a thread along, like if you need to move my character out of the way and it's pretty clear that yours could do so if they wanted. I always prefer communication beforehand, but it won't make me mad if it's small and not anything that suddenly causes my character to act unlike themselves. At some point if I play with a member long enough I'm usually okay with a lot more than that if I feel like they know the character really well and have built up trust and my comfort level with them.
- I'm very open and willing to write explicit scenes and sex plots, although I do prefer it to have its place in a character's story arc and not be completely random. (Unless that's the point of starting off a set of interactions between characters, or it is a part of how they keep coming together.) I'm also really open to writing a variety of sex acts, so just message me if you have any questions or ideas!
- Like with the above, I'm really open to violence too, just talk to me about it first. My main thing is making sure there's eventually an end or healing phase to the plot and that it's not a constant. Same with abuse.
- Like with the above, I'm really open to abuse too, just talk to me about it first. My main thing is making sure there's eventually an end or healing phase to the plot and that it's not a constant. Same with violence.
- I love romance plots, but I often do a mixture of pre-plotting and letting things happen organically IC. If anyone ever has an idea they think could work I'm pretty open, however, I always go by IC interaction in the end in case the characters don't hit it off as well as I originally thought. The main exception to this is in the case of toxic relationships or ones that are supposed to take time for the characters to fall for each other. I'm open to love triangles, polyships, toxic relationships, and age gaps as long as there's a lot of communication between all involved.
- Drug User:
- This is also okay. I think writing is a way for people to explore all aspects of life, even the ones that are very controversial or negative. I also think that drug use and abuse can be an interesting plot arc for a character if done right. That said, my own characters may not take part themselves depending on what sort I make since I'm not very familiar or comfortable with writing it myself. I do not mind being in a thread or plot where the other member(s) are though.
- I'm actually really new to rping Digimon, though I've been a fan for a long time. I'd be open to Digimon x Digimon definitely, and the idea of Digimon x Human does intrigue me because of the development that might come from it. I'd also be open to explicit scenes. I pretty much have an "I'll try anything once" attitude when it comes to writing.
Nymphali does not have any items.